At Boehm’s Physiotherapy in Martensville, Saskatchewan, it is our mission to provide our patients with success and an understanding of their injury, in order to ensure a full recovery. Our treatment programs are tailor-made to you individually and to your recovery goals. In our latest article, we discuss the new July health protocols for Boehm’s Physiotherapy as a result of phase 3 of the Saskatchewan re-opening plan.
New Protocols as of July 11, 2021
In light of reduced public health measures in Saskatchewan as we move into phase 3 of the Saskatchewan re-opening plan, new protocols at Boehm’s Physiotherapy will be in place.
At Boehm’s Physiotherapy, our goal is to make our patients and staff feel as safe as possible as we transition into this next phase. By following the SCPT and regulations the following protocols will be in place as of July 11, 2021.
What To Expect at Your Appointment
- Patients will no longer need to have their temperature checked at the front desk
- The COVID-19 quiz will be available for patients to read over when they arrive
- Patients WILL need to use hand sanitizer when they arrive
- Mask usage is encouraged by patients
- Masks will be worn by Boehm’s Physiotherapy staff until the end of July for re-assessment
- Cleansing spray bottles in the gym will remain in place to maintain cleanliness
- Social distancing is still encouraged throughout the clinic
- The plexiglass at the front desk will remain
- Cleaning measures around the clinic will remain in effect
Book Your Appointment Today!
- Request an appointment online through our website,
- Call the clinic at 306-955-4484, or
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Boehm’s Physiotherapy, our goal is to make our patients and staff feel as possible as we transition into this next phase. If you have any QUESTIONS our services, COVID-19, or in general, feel free to contact us immediately!