At Boehm’s Physiotherapy in Martensville, Saskatchewan, it is our mission to provide our patients with success and an understanding of their injury, in order to ensure a full recovery. Our treatment programs are tailor-made to you individually and to your recovery goals. In our latest article, we discuss the new online booking software Boehm’s Physiotherapy now offers for patients to easily schedule their appointments.
Boehm’s Physiotherapy Now Offers Online Booking For New and Existing Patients
How Do You Book Online?
From here, you are able to select a service, practitioner, and a date and time for your appointment to be automatically scheduled. You will be prompted to fill in some information if you are a new patient, or sign in if you are a returning patient.
It’s as Easy as 1, 2, 3 Steps:
Step 1: Practitioner Selection
Select your practitioner you wish to see, or if you are new and you have no preference you can just select a treatment type.
Step 2: Treatment Selection
Select your treatment type. For a list of treatment types offered, see the FAQ section below. Note, assessments are initial treatments for new patients or new injuries. Treatments are shorter appointments for follow-ups and ongoing injury treatment.
Step 3: Select Your Appointment
Select your desired date and time on the calendar.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What Types of Treatments Are Available to Book Online?
All necessary treatment types will be available to book online including:
- Physiotherapy Assessment (60 minutes): For new patients or new injuries.
- Physiotherapy Treatment (20 minutes): For returning patients and ongoing injuries.
- Vestibular Assessment (80 minutes): For new patients or new inner ear issues (dizziness, etc.).
- Vestibular Treatment (40 minutes): For returning patients with inner ear issues.
- WCB Assessment (60 minutes): For new patients or new workers compensation injuries.
- WCB Treatment (20 minutes): For returning patients from workers compensation.
- SGI Assessment (60 minutes): For new patients or new injuries covered by SGI as the result of a car injury.
- SGI Treatment (20 minutes): For returning patients from SGI.
For more information about the services we offer, visit our website.
How Long In Advance Can you Schedule an Appointment?
- For returning patients, you are able to book 4 consecutive appointment slots in advance for the days that work best for you.
Important Notice for Booking Types!
- If you are a NEW patient, or you have a NEW injury that you need to be treated for initially, make sure you select an assessment (either physiotherapy – generic for everything, vestibular – for inner ear issues, SGI for vehicle accident related claims, and WCB for workers compensation related injuries).
- If you are a returning patient looking to book a standard appointment, make sure to select one of the treatment options.
Why wait? Book your treatment online through our online booking software now!
At Boehm’s Physiotherapy, we pride ourselves on serving each patient with dignity, respect, and compassion.